Complete Forensics C.I.C. deliver the WorldSkills UK forensic science competition which is just entering its sixth year.
We have seen over 150 competitors from across the UK compete to find the very best Forensic Science student (or early practitioner) be rewarded with the coveted Gold WorldSkills UK Medal in front of over 380000 people at the National Skills Shows
This year the competition is set to be bigger and better.
We currently have 7 hosts for the heats where young people can come together and take part in this prestigious competition.
The only one of its kind in the world presently (although moves are in place to change that) and a shining rose on any CV for people looking for jobs in the science industry.
A host will need to offer the following:
- Date between 2nd April and 1 July 2018
- Timings will be between 0800 to 1900
- Up to 4 Scenes (we will set them up with the required elements)
- Laboratory (equipment to be advised upon)
- Admin/Judges room
- Student waiting area before competition
- Student waiting are for completed competition delegates
- Lunch for up to 40 people
- The ability to host a hands-on session for pupils from local areas to you with learning difficulties and impairments.
Complete Forensics believes everyone deserves a chance and those with such disabilities should not be side-lined or left in the cold while more able bodied people pass them by. We will host the sessions and arrangements should be made to accommodate up to 20 young people with learning difficulties during the heat.
What you gain
Exposure to other organisations, colleges, and schools. The ability to showcase your inclusion and ability to host such prestigious events
Access to students from colleges and other streams you may not already have access to.
The ability to showcase your own science delivery and provision
And the ability to help showcase science skills and meet employers within the industry.
There is no financial cost to be a host other than the requirements above.