Digital Forensics – Free Course
Well here is another of those free courses from the OU that will get you working for 8 hours but open a whole new world of cyber crime to you.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- explain the origins of forensic science
- explain the difference between scientific conclusions and legal decision-making
- explain the role of digital forensics and the relationship of digital forensics to traditional forensic science, traditional science and the appropriate use of scientific methods
- outline a range of situations where digital forensics may be applicable
- identify and explain at least three current issues in the practice of digital forensic investigations.