Complete Forensics usually sources equipment from suppliers directly except in exceptional circumstances where we can offer a discount or particular product that is of value.
These are listed below and to order any either clock on the paypal buy now button or contact us for a proforma invoice
Your estimated delivery time will be 7 business days from the time of order. Postcode Restrictions may apply. Find out more in the Delivery & Returns Tab below.
The professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II is a biological LCD microscope at an affordable price. With fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5″ full colour TFT screen and 5 MP CMOS sensor, the LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides. The microscope even includes a 1 GB SD Card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lessons and more.
From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. Great for the professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, school and research institutions.
- Fully achromatic lens objectives
- Mechanical stage with metal clips, 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Upper and lower built in adjustable LED’s
- High definition 3.5″ full colour TFT screen with 4x digital zoom, 320 x 240 pixels resolution and 262k colours
- Includes 1 GB SD memory card
- Requires 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Imaging Sensor: 5 MP CMOS sensor, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece
- AC Adaptor: Input Universal 100 to 240 volt, 50/60 Hz, 4 plug multi-country
- USB Connection: 2.0, 1.5; cable included
- Magnification (low power): 40x
- Magnification (high power): 400x (1600x with digital zoom)
- Continuous Video (VGA): Yes, 30 fps
- Objective Nosepiece: 3 position with click stop
- Objective Lens Diameter: 3 achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x
- Condenser Lens: NA 0.65
|Magnification||40x / 100x / 400x / 160x / 400x / 1600x|
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas.
Public and Regional holidays may affect delivery lead times.
Delivery times may vary in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office boxes and BFPO.
Further postcode delivery restrictions might apply to this item.
We guarantee your satisfaction and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item or you would like to contact us, please click here for more information.
Please pack your parcel up securely, preferably using its original packaging, but removing the delivery label.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.